After coming back from my 10 day Asia trip on June 7 I basically slept for the next 3 days. I thought I didn’t have any jet lag but perhaps I was incorrect. Then the past Monday I went on a quick 2-day business trip to Boise, Idaho. There was no direct flight to Boise from Vancouver, so I had to transfer in Seattle. It was super bumpy coming in and out of Seattle both ways and I got a bit dizzy due to the constant bumpiness. Yucks!
Both Baby T1.0 and baby T2.0 have been coughing and sneezing since I got back from my Asia trip. I thought I would be good and would not catch anything from them. Unfortunately, I woke up Wednesday after my Boise trip with a terrible sore throat. Things only got worse on Thurs so I ended up staying home to recover. I slept until 3 PM on Thursday.
I am feeling better now, thank you for asking, but still not quite 100%. So for today, I’ll show you some pictures and some old posts that may be interesting to read, rather a new & unique post I usually do for Monday morning.
Extremely pricey bottle of beer at Boise. It’s a 3L bottle but still…
And while having dinner and drinks in a restaurant in Boise, the waitress asked for my ID! Apparently, I looked like a 21-year-old!
Here are some posts you might find interesting:
- Get in line and stay in line!
- Do you need an emergency fund?
- Does inheritance mean a loss of credibility for personal finance bloggers?
- Creating a legacy – Dividend portfolio for kids
- How to start dividend investing today
- The Early Retirement Financial Independence calculator
- TFSA over-contribution…what to do?
- What would you do with $10,000,000?
- What rock climbing has taught me about financial independence
- Think differently – how can we afford it?
- How we increased our net worth by 250% in 5 years
- 10 lessons I would give to my 23-year-old self
- Why your perception of expensive is relative
- If you’re so smart, why aren’t you retired already?
- Best Canadian Dividend Stocks
- Spending money isn’t the enemy
Enjoy your Monday and have a great rest of the week!