Since getting back from my 2 week Asian work trip middle of last week, life has been busy. Between work, running after two toddlers (Baby T2.0 started walking while I was away!!!), maintaining a good marriage & relationship with Mrs. T, and a long to-do list, blogging has fallen off the priority list. It certainly didn’t help when I ended up shooting an 8 hour wedding this past Saturday and now I have about 15+ hours of photo editing that I need to do. Perhaps this is why I’m encountering a bit of writer’s block. And yes it’s time to write a monthly dividend report but I haven’t even had the time to tally our February dividend income yet.
Such is life!
For now I’ll leave you with some past articles and some semi-cool looking portraits taken by yours truly that you might find interesting.
We will resume regular posting very shortly I promise. 🙂
- 3 key questions to ask before investing
- Happiness ins not a fish you can catch
- How we got started with dividend investing
- Buying stocks on pullbacks
- What you focus on expands – positive approach to life
- How we increased our net worth by 250% in 5 years
- Financial advice – get in line and stay in line
- What is frugality…frugality is
- Heard at the dentist… about being successful
- Fighting for financial freedom
- Stop paying dumb taxes
- What rock climbing has taught me about financial independence
- 10 lessons I would give to my 23-year-old self
- Have-do-be or be-do-have? That is the question!
- What would you do with $10,000,000?
- Our financial independence assumptions – what about taxes?
8 thoughts on “Some reading materials”
You’re doing it right man! Keep up with your priorities and everything will fall into place! I know the feeling of having a todo list creating writer’s block as well! Just work hard to cross them off and you’ll be back refreshed and rarin’ to go before you know it!
Will be working hard to cross the tasks off the to-do list!
Welcome back Bob! Take your time to get back up to speed. We’ll be here when you’re ready! 😉
Thanks Mr. Tako. Already seem to have some ideas in my head. 😀
Those portraits look awesome!! No worries on the writer’s block–we all know how it is!
Thanks Mrs Picky Pincher.
Fantastic photos. Keep up the good work with proper priorities and the blog and all else will come along just fine.