Some reading materials
Since getting back from my 2 week Asian work trip middle of last week, life has been busy. Between work, running after two toddlers (Baby T2.0 started walking while I was away!!!), maintaining a good marriage & relationship with Mrs. T, and a long to-do list, blogging has fallen off the priority list. It certainly didn’t help when I ended up shooting an 8 hour wedding this past Saturday and now I have about 15+ hours of photo editing that I need to do. Perhaps this is why I’m encountering a bit of writer’s block. And yes it’s time to write a monthly dividend report but I haven’t even had the time to tally our February dividend income yet.
Such is life!
For now I’ll leave you with some past articles and some semi-cool looking portraits taken by yours truly that you might find interesting.
We will resume regular posting very shortly I promise. 🙂
- 3 key questions to ask before investing
- Happiness ins not a fish you can catch
- How we got started with dividend investing
- Buying stocks on pullbacks
- What you focus on expands – positive approach to life
- How we increased our net worth by 250% in 5 years
- Financial advice – get in line and stay in line
- What is frugality…frugality is
- Heard at the dentist… about being successful
- Fighting for financial freedom
- Stop paying dumb taxes
- What rock climbing has taught me about financial independence
- 10 lessons I would give to my 23-year-old self
- Have-do-be or be-do-have? That is the question!
- What would you do with $10,000,000?
- Our financial independence assumptions – what about taxes?