In a few days, it will be Christmas and 2020 will be just around the corner. For me, 2019 has been a great year and I have to thank everyone for visiting this blog. This blog wouldn’t be the same without you.
For the next couple of weeks, I plan to stay off the blog scene completely, avoid using any devices, and have lots of hygge. Before I sign off for good for 2019, here are some posts I really enjoyed writing in 2019:
- The disease of more
- Does market timing work?
- Revisit our financial independence assumptions
- VXC vs. XAW – The battle of ex-Canada international index EFFs
- The financial independence journey – Where do we go from here?
- Nothing wrong with retire at 67 or later – Financial independence retire early does not define success in life
- I messed up
- 7 lessons I’ve learned from 5 years of blogging
- FI…13 years and 4 months in the making
- Frugality is not about not spending, it’s about alternatives
- My best travel mistakes
- Life. Death. Financial independence is really not that important…is it?
I hope you enjoyed reading too! Happy holidays everyone!