Wow I can’t believe I’ve been blogging on Tawcan.com for over a year year now. My goal has always been to share my ideas on personal finance, frugality, investing, financial independence, and living a meaningful & joyful life with other like-minded people and hopefully learn a few things throughout the process. I have to say, it has been a lot of fun writing on the blog this past year and connecting with other like-minded people. I have also learned a lot in the past year. We have a great FI community and I love how everyone is so supportive of each other. I really appreciate all of you visiting this blog and reading the posts, especially people that come back on a regular basis. I also really appreciate all of you that take your time to leave a comment on this blog. I always enjoy replying back to your comments. It blows my mind to see so many PF blogs listing this blog on their blogrolls and mentioning specific blog post(s) that I have written. Again I really appreciate the support and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I’ve published 107 posts in a little over 1 year! Currently there are 14 drafts that I’ve written partially or working on still.
Apparently I have a lot of things to say. 🙂
Here are some posts that received a lot of attention the past year.
- Getting married for cheap series (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3)
- What is frugality? Frugality is…
- Financial Advice – Get in line, stay in line
- Achieve financial independence and explore the world
- Have-Do-Be or Be-Do-Have? That is the question!
- What you focus on expands – positive approach to life
- Tips on dividend investing with Canadian perspective
- How we got started with dividend investing
- So my parents called me boring
- The early retirement / financial independence spreadsheet calculator
- Dying to be Me
- Creating a legacy – dividend portfolio for kid(s)
- Using Google Spreadsheet for dividend investment
- Fighting for financial freedom
Moving forward I will focus on writing high quality blog posts. Any suggestions for me to improve this blog? I’m always open for suggestions.