If you are new to Tawcan.com, here are some of my best articles to start with. You can also read more about me on the About Page.
Investing your money for the first time and not sure what to do? Or just looking for some advice? Here are some blog articles that I've written that will get you started with investing.
- How to Start Dividend Investing Today
- Tips on Dividend Investing with Canadian Perspective
- Mutual Fund Investing, What I'd Do Differently Today
- 3 Key Questions to Ask Before Investing
- Power of Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Buying Stocks on Pullbacks
- My Dividend Investing Approach
Below are some personal finance tips that will help you with savings and growing your net worth:
- How we increased our net worth by 250% in 5 years
- 10 Lessons I would give to my 23-year-old self
- Over contribution of TFSA... what to do?
- Weird things I did to save money in my 20's
Since this blog is about journey to financial independence, here are some FI related articles that will get you started.
- The Financial Freedom Formula
- How Much Do You Need to Retire?
- Fighting for Financial Freedom
- Have-Do-Be or Be-Do-Have? That Is The Question
- Don't be ordinary, be extraordinary
- Do the choices you make in life make you a happier person?
Here are some useful tips when it comes to tracking your investments.
- Using Google Spreadsheet for ETF Investing
- Using Google Spreadsheet for Dividend Investing
- The Early Retirement/ Financial Independence Spreadsheet Calculator
Have any questions? Contact me. 🙂